Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Red

I'm bright red, I'm sneezing uncontrollably and I'm so happy :D Why, because I just played touch!! :D:D:D Yes I'm a touch fanatic as most of you know and I haven't played since the roadtrip! Felt soooo good, wasn't a great game......we got beaten, but I played touch, who cares :D. I did miss not having Joe on the opposing team though, the guy I was marking actually got past me for a try :P .
Other news....it's almost holidays! 6 working days, 8 whole days then 3 blissful weeks off :) And I'm going somewhere I've never been before, Kaitaia. Looking forward to sun and seeing friends. Tomorrow after work, I'll be dressed up as a cowgirl (along with 5 others), rafting down the Waihopai and getting flour bombs chucked at me, racing against another team. Will be interesting...the joys of getting involved in work team challenges! It's going to be awesome! Even the partners (the bosses at work) are coming along to watch haha. Go team SB!

That's about it for now,
Tootles!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

yeah for touch rugby!! I miss it too. But the Arise church we went to this morning has a few events coming up involving playing touch! and of course we shall be playing without a doubt in kaitaia!!