Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thoughts

I'm bored, and I feel like talking, but everyones in bed or out. So I decided that blogging is a way of talking, in a unconventional way, but "talking" none the less. Is it ok to be annoyed, annoyed for no reason in particular, just annoyed? So guess I'm annoyed, but I'm not sure why! Everyone's in my good books so I can't narrow it down, oh well! In other news, I brought a queen size bed today ahhh bliss. Gone are the days of a hard single bed...well actually I don't get the bed til Tuesday but then it will be gone, yus! My search for a car has also been unsuccessful, quite frustrating. Why isn't it just as simple as picking the colour you want and the style you want then buy it? None of this, how big is the engine, is it auto or manual, how many kms has it done, what year, warrant or reg, coupe or sedan. Then there's AA checks, or trying to find someone who knows thing or two about cars to check it out. Ahhhh too much for my wee head! As you can see I've been having car issues. The ones I like (by looking on trademe) are in the north island, the ones I think are good, others say are "mud", and I haven't found anyone yet who knows things about cars who is willing to help me out. Maybe I'm just really picky? Who knows! But not having a car is restricting my independence. It's not quite the same as in Dunedin where you can walk most places. Well I can still walk (yes my legs still function), but it would take me ages! Well not much else on my mind really, works fine, 3 day week next week, yus! Parachute is next weekend and I can't wait! I miss friends so much so can't wait to see some of them. And I'm hoping for hot weather again, rain todays just not cutting it. Oh and I found out the first stage of becoming a chartered accountant for me starts on March 13, with the big PCE1 exam eeeek!! It's so soon but I don't get my materials until a month before it, so I just have to sit and wait for now. So I'll be studying like you students in Dunedin still for a wee while. Well I guess I'm going to have an early night for a change.
Nuh night, from a now cheered up (for again no particular reason lol) Brooke :)

No comments: